Ability to Snooze Task Reminder

silentquest

Idea

3 replies to this idea

Guest kchristensen
1 hour ago, MauricioMatias said:

Does reminder working for you?

Hi @MauricioMatias, I'd love to hear your experience with using task reminders so far. What client(s) have you used them on? Any specific things you expect to happen that you don't see happen? Thanks!

On 6/5/2021 at 4:14 AM, silentquest said:

Snooze instead of creating multiple reminders or rescheduling a current reminder.

@silentquest Agree! Snoozing a reminder is a request we want to pursue soon.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, kchristensen said:

Hi @MauricioMatias, I'd love to hear your experience with using task reminders so far. What client(s) have you used them on? Any specific things you expect to happen that you don't see happen? Thanks!

@silentquest Agree! Snoozing a reminder is a request we want to pursue soon.

I have been using the new Tasks in EN for the past few days. It has been a good experience and I am excited that EN has this. I am working around some of the missing pieces but I like the way it is set up. The summary view is awesome. I'm in it all day. Really the only requests I have are ability to snooze and recurring reminders. Other things people mention in these posts are great too but these are most important to me. The client I use the most by far is my iPhone 12 Pro Max. It's really my computer these days. Between my Apple watch and my phone I can do 99% of what I need to do. I also have EN on my MacBook but I rarely use that. I really like that the same functionality is present regardless of the platform. That is huge as I am by far mostly IOS. Thank you for asking. I like the direction EN is going now. 

• Like 1