(Archived) Email History

• 2 weeks later...

A simple suggestion for history would be to just setup a notebook called "emails" and when you email something, also email to evernote with @emails and that would keep it. You could then look back and see when, to whom, etc.

A suggestion/question I have is if there is any thought of adding a simple file to store email addresses that have been sent to. I usually remember most of the email addresses, but when you go to send an evernote in an email it would be convenient to start typing the email address and have a box pop up that shows previous addresses that you have sent to. I'm not suggesting a complete import of addresses, just a "save" of addresses that were previously sent to.

Otherwise, love it!

A simple suggestion for history would be to just setup a notebook called "emails" and when you email something, also email to evernote with @emails and that would keep it. You could then look back and see when, to whom, etc.

A suggestion/question I have is if there is any thought of adding a simple file to store email addresses that have been sent to. I usually remember most of the email addresses, but when you go to send an evernote in an email it would be convenient to start typing the email address and have a box pop up that shows previous addresses that you have sent to. I'm not suggesting a complete import of addresses, just a "save" of addresses that were previously sent to.

Otherwise, love it!

Good idea, but I think instead of creating a notebook with the sole purpose of storing the notes/information about the sendings of the notes, there could be a system where if the note is sent, it is noted down in the meta of the note (Just like set location, author, date created, date edited, ... in a note), and then you could see all notes that were sent in the Attributes--> Source --> Emailed.

Archived