Annotate PdF's not using Skitch

Swedipunk

Idea

It seems as if the only way to annotate pdf's is using skitch now. That means that you cannot also simultaneously write thoughts in the same note as the pdf is stored in. 

I used this function all the time. Reading and highlighting in the pdf and writing in the note. 

Skitch is probably good for images but if working with text you just need to highlight and make add comments in the pfd. Skitch is cumbersome, clunky and you can't scroll and read easily, whilst highlighting. It is simply not good enough. 

Please return the options we had previously where we could annotate a pdf and it saved back in the note but without using skitch. Its all about the smooth workflow and Skitch is not the answer for everything. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

1 reply to this idea

Couldn't agree more. I would much rather annotate a PDF that is attached to a note using Acrobat because Skitch is so clunky. And this also allows me to write in the note at the same time, as Swedipunk says. I can't see how I can save the changes I made in Acrobat to the PDF that is attached to the note in Evernote 10. This functionality was the whole reason that I upgraded to premium so I am not happy.