What happened to the 'Home' panel??

I got used to the Home panel and started using it as a tool to organize, but after I updated today, it went away. I've read a lot of the complaints, and I have never had any problems using the app for my own purposes, and the Home panel was useful to me.

Did it get removed, or is there an option I am missing that activates it?

I saw a lot of whining about the Home page, and I hope it has not been eliminated because some folks had issues. If you don't like it, don't use it.

2 minutes ago, John G Everett said:

I got used to the Home panel and started using it as a tool to organize, but after I updated today, it went away. I've read a lot of the complaints, and I have never had any problems using the app for my own purposes, and the Home panel was useful to me.

Did it get removed, or is there an option I am missing that activates it?

I saw a lot of whining about the Home page, and I hope it has not been eliminated because some folks had issues. If you don't like it, don't use it.

What platform are you on? It’s still there so it’s got to be an install issue. 

The reinstall resolved the problem.

As a software developer of some 45+ years, that kind of thing should occur to me more spontaneously, but my main experience has been on IBM Midrange systems, and so these 'standard' responses to problems in Windows apps still take me a bit by surprise.

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, John G Everett said:

The reinstall resolved the problem.

As a software developer of some 45+ years, that kind of thing should occur to me more spontaneously, but my main experience has been on IBM Midrange systems, and so these 'standard' responses to problems in Windows apps still take me a bit by surprise.

Thanks for the help!

You're welcome :)