Hello,

I'm suffering with iOS version of Evernote recently. I installed Evernote on both my Mac and my iPhone. However, while everything is OK on Mac, my iPhone cannot load notes. It can show the preview, but when I click in, the screen went blank and does not load (attached image). I cannot add new notes also. As I'm using the same internet for both my Mac and iPhone, the problem is from the application itself.

I also attached the activity log. I'm not using premium plan, so my only option is to post here.

Cheers,

Mason

IMG_5009.png

evernote.log

• thnghh_910 changed the title to Notes do not load/ hang

Starting this morning Evernote on iPad is unusable. While I was writing a note, a pop up told me that I had reached the limit for my plan. I have uploaded 480 MB of 10 GB, so that is hard to believe. I opened support request 3293950 because it was not allowing me to attach files to a note.

I tried to work through it, suffering from regular pop ups every few seconds as I typed. Then I learned that my typing was not saved into the note. Evernote is now effectively unusable. I opened support request 3293961.

I need to trust a note taking tool. This has seriously eroded my trust in Evernote’s availability.

1 hour ago, martyscholes said:

Starting this morning Evernote on iPad is unusable. While I was writing a note, a pop up told me that I had reached the limit for my plan. I have uploaded 480 MB of 10 GB, so that is hard to believe. I opened support request 3293950 because it was not allowing me to attach files to a note.

I tried to work through it, suffering from regular pop ups every few seconds as I typed. Then I learned that my typing was not saved into the note. Evernote is now effectively unusable. I opened support request 3293961.

I need to trust a note taking tool. This has seriously eroded my trust in Evernote’s availability.

Well, you are using Premium but it's still problematic... So I guess my basic plan won't get any support soon

Support kindly reminded me that I had a 200 MB limit. I notified that I was seeing the error on an 80.1 MB note while trying to enter text. Support then asked for a screen recording showing the error, which I supplied.

I discovered that I was able to finish editing the note by editing it on the iPhone, which was a tremendous pain, but at least it is done.

It will be interesting to see what Support says.