I'm very happy with EN 10.9.10

The many new shortcuts/gui changes are making life much easier now, especially for the tag complainers.

Among many other interesting shortcuts, CTRL ALT V is very handy to put the content of the clipboard in a new note.

At every release, I see performance improvements as well. The database might still be improved but for my workflow it's ok.

I also like the same look and feel in the Android version. I just received it and I was really surprised how fast it starts (in comparison to the windows version) and how stable it is and feature complete (for my workflow)

It's the first time that I really start believing in the success of the new Evernote implementation.

There is still plenty of work, but it's becoming a real competitor again in the note taking area.

• Like 3

Are you using the Web and/or desktop version/s?

I've kept EN updated since v10 came out, but the Mac desktop app still feels very sluggish, taking more than a couple seconds to add a note, search, etc.

I'm also getting that bug where if I leave the app open for a bit, like an hour, then try to click on a note, note bodies are blank for any note and I have to restart the app. It messed me up during a presentation last week.

1 hour ago, mooc0w said:

Are you using the Web and/or desktop version/s?

I've kept EN updated since v10 came out, but the Mac desktop app still feels very sluggish, taking more than a couple seconds to add a note, search, etc.

I'm also getting that bug where if I leave the app open for a bit, like an hour, then try to click on a note, note bodies are blank for any note and I have to restart the app. It messed me up during a presentation last week.

I use the windows desktop version

Cold start improved from 24 seconds to 8 seconds

Note creation: less than 1 second

No blank notes seen in EN 10.9.10

• Like 1