Evernote for Windows 10.9

bgolden126
Go to solution Solved by bgolden126,

Idea

• Solution

Not sure why comments are closed on the pinned post, but I felt so compelled to come here that I didn't want to leave without giving my feedback.

I've been an Evernote user for 8 years and a serious user for the past 4 (I update or create about 10 different personal notes every day).

This is the first time in 8 years that I've been able to wholehearted recommend Evernote to a friend.

For someone who uses it as much as I do, why only until now? I've always written it off as a necessary evil... it has all of my notes, it did what I needed it to (when it worked properly), and there wasn't another app that did it considerably better (trust me, I looked).

But this year has brought a wave of changes to Evernote with the release of 10.0. I felt it immediately when that update came out. Senseless bugs that had plagued Evernote for years were finally addressed. Better yet, subsequent updates actually addressed bugs I reported. And a dark mode was even added!

As soon as I opened my new Evernote 10.9 this morning, I knew today we finally reached the promised land: An Evernote that just works. Every remaining issue that existed from the 10.0 release has noticably been addressed. Notably, spell check and the custom dictionary works again, and I can actually see all of my notebooks in the sidebar again.

I just want to say thank you! I've read a bit about the company's history, and I know it's been a journey. From someone who uses Evernote day in and day out, I just want to make sure the work that's been put in, and that changes that have been made, are appreciated.

And when I say this is the promised land, I mean it. Evernote does not need a bunch of fancy features. It just needs to work and listen to it's users. I truly hope from this point the company can grow and that the people who made these changes possible can benefit from their work. Just please, don't change :)

Evernote 10.9 — 3/10/2021
🐘

download (3).png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet