Search not working properly on Evernote for Mac

Searching for a note has become nearly impossible. It works sometimes. Mostly though I get too many results that have nothing to do with my search terms. Or I get no results when I search for title of note that I'm literally looking at (i.e. in the shortcuts) - just as a test. The same search does work on my iPhone, but I mostly use Evernote on my Macbook. A database without working search function is useless. Can anybody help troubleshoot? I'm starting to suspect that Evernote is trying to force me to upgrade? Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

Search 'Search notes' global search is not working on my mac. Very frustrating. 

Cannot 'Add Search Option'

The only way to find documents is by using the tags on the side bar. 

I have checked for updates and it say's I am on the current version 7.14

HELP please. Evernote without search is unworkable!

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.16.35 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.17.47 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.19.34 am.png

• Level 5

@Anth0ny You are asking for help in the wrong thread. This is v10, you are running on legacy.

About your question: I don't understand your search problem. You have entered "passport" and search has found notes with that search string. Probably you have set a filter that block these use results from showing.

Maybe go to EN help, and look up the help documents about how to search. This could be a good starting point:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005647