Can't hyperlink photos/images anymore? Where did print preview go?

Just upgraded to the Win 10.85 version.  I want to hyperlink photos to my website.  It used to be easy-peasy.  Now you can't ctrl+K when the image is highlighted.  And I notice the hyperlink icon is greyed out on the menu bar when clicking on a photo.  When clicking on white space to write text, it's a valid icon.

Also the print preview and print to pdf menu items are gone.  I can easily enough choose pdf in my print settings, but there's no preview anywhere. Images run over two pages and are entirely messy.

Any advice appreciated :)

16 hours ago, Denise Ack said:

Just upgraded to the Win 10.85 version.  I want to hyperlink photos to my website.  It used to be easy-peasy.  Now you can't ctrl+K when the image is highlighted.  And I notice the hyperlink icon is greyed out on the menu bar when clicking on a photo.  When clicking on white space to write text, it's a valid icon.

The ability to add a hyperlink to an image has been removed. It may of course come back but we have no idea. My use case is different and wouldn't meet your need but I use colour emoji icons which being text can have hyperlinks. Good for building something like a dashboard but obviously not if you want images.

image.png.e33b30511b0e90911e1684cbede2117d.png

Thanks Mike.  FYI--the image link actually blocks the text above it.  I don't know if you can see that on your side. That's pretty ugly that the image link shows at all. :(

Any thoughts about the "print preview" and "print to pdf" menu items?