Evernote Windows 10.7 not loading

On 2/3/2021 at 4:04 AM, SK_123 said:

Kiling the app from task manager and restarting the app isnt helping. 

Had the same problem, sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt. I often get the "the app isnt responting wanna wait or close it?" promt when i first start it for work in the morning too - ironically this promt only shows up when the app actually is finished with loading up! And it always takes like 10 mins until its open and workable, wich is a problem i already reported when ver. 10 came out....

Just now this only promted to anwser me with it (the wait/close question) when i actually killed the processes after 15 mins (where simply nothing showed up)....
afterwards i had the issue that the App opend up but was all blank - the menu was there but didnt give feedback. (new note, new notebook etc did nothing, but 'help' send me to the webbrowser. I have a screen attached, though i dont think it really necessary...).
After i waited a bit to see if it would load, i just killed the App again, wich meant another 8 mins of waiting but this time it showed up perfectly normal and asking to update....

The new version is truly killing me! Never know when it works and when it just stops to do so completely... i recommend killing it again and again if is doesnt respont after 10 mins until it works or restarting your pc. Didnt try reinstalling atm, we get patches all the time anyways so i'd hope i should have fixed any update issues itself... but this problem didnt do way since i changed to ver 10 when it came out (wich i still regret and was not aware of all these changes)

ver.10+ needs to be fixed asap!

whiteness.JPG