Chrome web clipper performance issue

Windows 10 Build 19041.746
Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Using AdblockPlus and a VPN

New user, downloaded application in the last two weeks.

Issue: While using web clipper noted decreased performance in Chrome. Pages would stop loading after clipping several pages. Had to close the browser windows and restart browser. Did this several times and after closing application it would not restart. Could not kill several Chrome and Evernote processes in Task Manager. Had to reboot the computer to get Chrome to open. Eventually removed web clipper from Chrome browser to restore Chrome browser use.

Issue will occur when not actively using web clipper. Chrome browser will not open new pages or links after a short period of time. Removing web clipper fixes the issue.

Set AdblockPlus to not block ads from evernote web site. This seemed to help with some of the performance issues. It did not eliminate all the issues.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I've not seen any similar reports,  or experienced any issues and I also use Chrome (with Legacy Evernote).  I'd suggest reinstalling the Clipper add-in to see if this continues,  and raising it with Support if that happens.  Evernote has logs,  as does Clipper (see Settings and the Logs tab) which you could supply as background.