Can't login Desktop Version message show"Unable to connect to Evernote" T T

Can't login Desktop Version message show"Unable to connect to Evernote"

After dowloaded and install evernote program into my computers. When logging in, I got error message. "Unable to connect to Evernote. Please check your network connection and try again.". My Internet connect is working fine. 

In my office, I tested 5 computers. (All of them use seperate evernote account while sharing same notebooks.) All of them got the same error message and can't connect to Evernote's Desktop version. (But the browser version works fine).

How to fix it? please. T T

• Level 5*
On 1/30/2021 at 5:13 AM, Pigkmp said:

My Internet connect is working fine. 

In my office, I tested 5 computers.

Hi.  These 5 devices are presumably on a network rather than being separately connected to the internet.  What sort of network control do you have and does it include a firewall? Can you use a browser on one of these machines to sign in via Evernote.com?

This is exactly what happen to my desktop version account. I already have checked the devices. I think it is not the source of problem. I also tried to login the web version, my account is fine and I am able to login.

However the version 10,xx keeps give me internet connection problem.

FYI I tried it on my personal computer, there's no such thing as firewall setting because currently I use the version 6,xxx desktop version. (Revert back to version 6,xxx is the only option that I have)

I already asked this on the Evernote's Community Facebook Grup, but it seems there's no fix yet. Many people experience the same. I do not know if the Evernote realize this problem and try to address it properly.

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, Bagus Ramadhan said:

I do not know if the Evernote realize this problem and try to address it properly.

Short term the answer seems to be to use the Legacy version if that one works,  but if you're having problems with your 5 devices and need them connected I'd suggest subscribing for at least one account so that you can report the matter to Evernote Support and get their help to resolve this.