Note Title

I am a paid subscriber using the web client 10.6.9 with my Widows 10 laptop. When I create a new note, the Title field has the word Title in it. No problem typing the title into this field but when I try to paste the title into the field, it is pasted instead at the end of the note. I have to enter a space into the Title field, paste the title, and then delete the space I entered. Not very user-friendly.

I would also like to see an option to restore the old functionality which automatically entered the first line of the note as the title.

• Like 1

Yes. i do find that starting in the body is cumbersome @Dick M , if you started on the title and then to body then that would be easier, also if you did start at title then you can press enter to go to body straight away and it would be mush easier of a flow rather than starting at the body and having to move you mouse to the top to got o title.

I agree with your comment, but it does nothing to address the issue of pasting into the Title field. This needs to be fixed. I also find great benefit with the automatic creation of the title that we had in the past and would love to see that restored or, at a minimum, made a user selectable option.

• Like 1

I am subscribed for months to come. When it comes time to renew, their response or lack thereof will guide my decision on whether to renew.

I have now switched to the Classic Editor instead of the New Editor to solve a problem with the cursor randomly jumping to the start of the note. I have found with the Classic Editor, the problem with pasting into the title field is also eliminated. The solution to the problems with the New Editor are then to be found in the Classic Editor. Hopefully this will help them to fix the issues quickly.

• Like 1