Trying to return back from OneNote but...

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi all 

I’ve been an EN user since 2008 and have been happily using for years. But a couple of years ago I moved across to OneNote, primarily because I use it at work . 

However , I like what I see in the new EN and was excited about migrating my OneNote notebooks to EN. However I’ve been struggling . 

1. the import function in EN no longer has the OneNote import option 

2. For some reason my OneNote notebook is only appearing as a shortcut in my OneDrive on my desktop . So just can’t import it (it worked perfectly fine before )

Any advice welcome please . 

thanks 

Thank you so much ! That did the trick. Does that mean importing from OneNote into Evernote is no longer possible on the latest version? Not an issue for me anymore as it worked great on the legacy version - but I can see that being an issue for some users. 

Thanks again 

Jason 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Jason Monty said:

Thank you so much ! That did the trick. Does that mean importing from OneNote into Evernote is no longer possible on the latest version? Not an issue for me anymore as it worked great on the legacy version - but I can see that being an issue for some users. 

Thanks again 

Jason 

Importing means translating the OneNote layout into Evernote-speak and until they have the new app code absolutely nailed down I'd think this would be low priority for the team.  I don't know,  and they (probably) won't confirm one way or the other - but at least there's still Legacy!

• Like 1