Cannot right-click nor drag-and-drop tags

Hello, on a freshly installed Windows 10 PC, I installed the new Evernote v10.5.7. I do like some of the new features, but:

• I cannot right-click any tag in the left column, just has no effect.
  • I can drag a tag, but dropping it somewhere else in the tag-tree has no effect.

This means I can't use essential features like deleting tags, adding tags somewhere down in the tree, renaming tags, or moving tags created "on the fly" down the tree to their proper place. Any ideas?

For now I keep the legacy version on my laptop to keep tags organized. Reading and searching notes works fine with the new version.

On 12/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, f69m said:

Hello, on a freshly installed Windows 10 PC, I installed the new Evernote v10.5.7. I do like some of the new features, but:

• I cannot right-click any tag in the left column, just has no effect.
  • I can drag a tag, but dropping it somewhere else in the tag-tree has no effect.

This means I can't use essential features like deleting tags, adding tags somewhere down in the tree, renaming tags, or moving tags created "on the fly" down the tree to their proper place. Any ideas?

For now I keep the legacy version on my laptop to keep tags organized. Reading and searching notes works fine with the new version.

The tag functionaility in the sidebar is very much reduced. The only things you can do is select a tag for filtering (although unless the sidebar is minimised you will get all the sub tags as well) or drag a tag onto a note in the note list to assign it to the note. All the main tag tasks are now done in the main tags window (click the tag icon or use alt-ctrl-5). You can't currently assign tags by dragging and dropping from this window - although you have been able to in earlier versions of V10-  you never know with EN whether this functionaility was deliberately or accidentally removed.

• Like 1