Loosing my office attachements (word excel)

Hello.  I use a PC with windows 10 and with the office 365 suite
I have been saving excel or word or powerpoint documents to my notes in evernote for a long time.  
But suddenly, (for the first time in my evernote use) word or excel documents have disappeared from my notes and I cannot find them.  Since this has happen several time in the last 48 hours, I know this is not an error on my part.  
And this is a serious concern for me since these are documents I use daily to follow critical stats and information
Please help asap

9 hours ago, Andre Sirois said:

Hello.  I use a PC with windows 10 and with the office 365 suite
I have been saving excel or word or powerpoint documents to my notes in evernote for a long time.  
But suddenly, (for the first time in my evernote use) word or excel documents have disappeared from my notes and I cannot find them.  Since this has happen several time in the last 48 hours, I know this is not an error on my part.  
And this is a serious concern for me since these are documents I use daily to follow critical stats and information
Please help asap

The good news is that this doesn't happen to me so you don't need to worry that this behaviour is by design! Have you checked the web version? That will allow you to see if it is a sync issue.

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

I've experienced the exact same problem this morning. 

I have a note on which I attached a .xls file that I update on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis. I've never had any trouble accessing it. 

On my Android I can see the recent version of my file has been removed somehow, and I cannot access it. The second version is approximately 1 year old and is useless. 

On windows I can't even see the version I want. It only displays the old version of my file. 

Is this a recent bug ? 

Please help, it is a sensitive file. 

Thanks, 

image.jpeg

image.png