I upgraded to Evernote 10.4.4 and was forced to relogin and after that I am starting to see data loss

So I upgraded to 10.4.4 this week. I am a power evernote user. I have it installed on my iOS, Android, Windows and multiple Macs.

On the older version I could simultaneously edit notes and it worked fine. Now with the latest upgrade if I have a note open on my phone or another machine then any edits I make are not retained and the result is **DATA LOSS**.

Here is the scenario - I open a note on my iOS date on an older version of Evernote. I don't close the note on my IOS device. I go to my 10.4.4 version of Evernote. I make edits to the notes and those edits disappear and Evernotes make 3 exact copies of the note from the older version. 

It's subpar experience with a SaaS / Cloud service to have correctness bugs / data loss. At first it was driving me crazy because I was sure I made updates to a note and then realized it's a bug.

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, rg682 said:

I don't close the note on my IOS device. I go to my 10.4.4 version of Evernote. I make edits to the notes and those edits disappear and Evernotes make 3 exact copies of the note from the older version. 

We used to say "make sure you sync both before and after you make any changes on any device" - these days I guess you'd have to rely on moving to another note so the first one is closed and synced; but having the same note open on two devices is a recipe for disaster.  Your iOS device syncs to the server,  and the server sends your Mac the updated version - when it realises you've finished.  Working on two devices is like having two separate people change the same note at the same time.  You're competing with yourself to see which changes get synced first.  Evernote just gets confused and saves as much as it can...hence the duplications.