Missing preference / update fonts across all notes in latest version

Hi,

Since updating to Evernote 10.4.4 - I can no longer see Preferences in Evernote menu which means I'm unable to change the font

Does anyone know where the new home for preferences is and how I can update the font from the ugly new font being used?

Thanks

James

• Like 2
  • Level 5*

Hi.  New version,  limited features - so no preferences available yet.  Evernote also now has a very limited range of fonts on all devices. The fonts are an Evernote standard on every device so layouts will be preserved. In any format except iOS it's possible to step back a version to get the old options back,

Thanks @gazumped - support sent me this link to revert back to the Legacy version - I'm so happy this is still available: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314

My professional opinion, New Evernote was released too early, MVP is terrible. Sometimes it's better to delay deadlines than to launch something for the sake of it, just to keep the big bosses happy.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

The new fonts are absolute disgusting. I am paying for the app and I did not ask for such a stupid change. Every software/app I know give you the right to change the fonts as you like and EN has the balls to restrict our rights?