cant even figure out where to start

evernote opens however no where to start a new note.... does not allow you to type a note... just a basic blank screen with the title evernote at the top.  

NO tech support phone number????   cant even find where to send an email.... 10 days to respond to an email... 

I used to like the program... but this is unacceptable.  I need a technical person to email and let me know when they will be calling... 

marshall@marshallgilbert.com

I am a premium  user

Marshall Gilbert

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, romar100 said:

I need a technical person to email and let me know when they will be calling... 

Hi.  That's not going to happen.  There are 10-12 days' worth of users in the queue ahead of you.  You might want to edit that post to remove your email address too - this is a public forum and spammers will harvest any email addresses they see for future use...

The new Evernote client takes a little while to load on first use,  so you might find it will come up after some time.  If not,  try a different browser - there may be many reasons a busy web page will not load.

If you care to post back here with your OS and preferred browser,  maybe someone can make some suggestions - otherwise I'd suggest you complete your Support request and get a ticket number - at least then you are in the queue,  and it may not take so long to get a reply - although with a few holidays coming up...