Viewing and scrolling through a PDF

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

Is there a way to view the entire page of a pdf at once, without scrolling up and down, and then to just scroll through the entire document without clicking the forward/back arrows?  At the moment, if you have, say, a 5 page document, there is an awful lot of down/up/click repeat just to view the document.  Or am I missing something?

• Solution
54 minutes ago, JimmyD2005 said:

Is there a way to view the entire page of a pdf at once, without scrolling up and down, and then to just scroll through the entire document without clicking the forward/back arrows?  At the moment, if you have, say, a 5 page document, there is an awful lot of down/up/click repeat just to view the document.  Or am I missing something?

Have you tried the All Pages view? 

image.png.40bf9a11d768130e8770c8de8aa4c379.png

It doesn't reduce a pdf page so that it can be seen in one page on EN but it does allow you to just scroll through without lots of clicking. I haven't found a way of resizing the embeded document in single page view.

To be honest I mainly just double click it and read it in my favourite pdf viewer because then I get far more view options.

6 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I haven't found a way of resizing the embeded document in single page view.

I forgot - there is a way. You can use "edit and annotate". The problem is that the quality of the render is rubbish for non-integer magnifications and for me 200% is just a little too large to fit on the screen and 100% is tiny.

• Like 1