Latest Upgrade for Evernote - Login Hangs (MacBook Pro Catalina)

Hi community, after a recommended Evernote update to 10.3.7 build 458378 I can no longer log in using my primary email address - it just hangs. Have tried logging in with apple and google buttons on the login screen, both fail. Running macOS Catalina version 10.15.7 on MacBook Pro (2019).

Curious to know whether anyone else in the community is experiencing this issue and what possible workarounds there are. I am able to access the account from my iPhone so the account is active.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here. When I try to login using Google button, it redirects to browser and i select my Google account in browser. the browser does give: "You are now signed into Evernote via Google login. Feel free to close this tab and return to the app."
But the app keeps showing 'Signing in...' as in the screenshot forever. 

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 7.35.00 PM.png

FYI, I got a reply from Evernote support on this issue. They asked me to rend them my logs in these folders. I did not have the bold parts, so I created them. Now it works./Library/Application Support/Evernote/logs
/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/Evernote/logs

Anyone else with the same issue may want to try this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/11/2020 at 11:47 AM, ATCT said:

FYI, I got a reply from Evernote support on this issue. They asked me to rend them my logs in these folders. I did not have the bold parts, so I created them. Now it works./Library/Application Support/Evernote/logs
/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/Evernote/logs

Anyone else with the same issue may want to try this.

I am running Monterey 12.6.3 using Evernote 10.54.4.  My login hung.  I added the above folders and the login worked.