I have relied on Evernote for years now, and never had any issues.  Now I noticed today that a very important set of notes that I took during a meeting last Tuesday are missing.  Not in trash, not anywhere.  I upgraded my account and submitted a ticket but it said it could be over 10 days until I hear back from someone!  Has anyone else experienced something like this?  It's a completely missing note, not a missing version of an existing note.  I am in a panic.  If I can't trust this program anymore, I'm out.

• Level 5*

The problem with the web version is that you are dealing with another layer (or two) between you and your account.  If the browser lost a connection,  was slowed down in passing the data through to Evernote,  or even if it just closed down before it had managed to send all the content,  your information is only present in the browser's temporary cache.  It isn't saved to your laptop,  and it hasn't reached Evernote so couldn't be saved on their servers.

Did you ever see the note in Evernote?  If not it has most likely gone,  but the support team will of course do all they can to find any traces.