Everytime I close and open Evernote I need to login

Hi, sorry I did some testing and it is not when Evernote is closed and reopened. It is when the computer is rebooted. Still not a pleasant way of working. Is this who it is designed? And is this an apple setting of a evernote setting? If it is an apple thing, is it possible to chang my account to google or e-mail login?

I have this same issue, but it is with the web clipper. I open google chrome and sign into my Evernote account. When I find something I want to clip, I right click, choose bookmark and it takes me to the sign in page. I click "sign on" and it takes me to save. Even though I'm still signed on, I have to do this every time. By the way, my replies come in Spanish. I speak very little Spanish. Please send in English. image.thumb.png.5a03a596d64cbce4205aacab7ee538bd.png

Same issue here, running Catalina on a Mac. Since updating two days ago, everytime i have quit Evernote on the Desktop, I have to log in again. (Plus major problems with PDF, JPG, PNG and thumbnails). What a waste of time

image.png.93b5fd1b28caf4ad49dd66e1fd5b7dd4.png