Keep re-load again and again (v.10.3.7 on windows 10)

I just downloaded the Evernote on my Laptop. After I signed in and opened the software. The pop-up box showing Loading circle keep showing up every minute and disappeared after a few second. It's so annoying!!! Does any one know what is was wrong and how can I fix it? Thank you in advanced. 

image.thumb.png.cf0119feedd452e537a29fad613d03d3.png

• Evernote Expert

I haven't seen this.  Sorry for you to be experiencing such an irritation. I don't think that this is common.

In case you haven't tried, you would probably do well to reboot your PC.

If that doesn't work I'd download the program from the Evernote website and reinstall it on top of the existing configuration. That might fix it for you. 

If not you could try uninstalling 10.3.7 and then making a clean install and see if that works.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the exact problem after I installed the evernote on my new laptop (win10), while my old laptop was win7.

I tried re-install the program and it still can't help.

However, I tried to sign in with a new account, the problems seems not exited anymore.

I finally found out what was wrong. Evernote tried to notice me that I log in to more than 2 devices with 1 free account but the pop-up window failed. After I disconnect one device, the problem was gone~

• Thanks 1