Notes Created On Evernote Mac 10.3.6 Do Not Sync

As of 10 days ago (when I updated to the latest version), notes created on Evernote on my Mac do not sync across devices/web.

When I create a note on Evernote for Mac, then close the application, it does not appear when I reopen Evernote either on my Mac, or on Web, or on my iPhone.

Have lost several notes as a result....

Any possible solutions? 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 minutes ago, mcgski said:

Has reverting back to the legacy version solved this for anyone?

I have both Legacy and Version 10 installed on my Mac     
No issues with the Legacy product

I have similar problem with Evernote for Mac 10.2.4 build 1949. Any changes done on Mac GET LOST when closing the app or when it crashes (it did). In the meanwhile the app shows that all changes were saved. After upgrade to v10 there's no indication of syncing (in-progress or a button to run it). I've silently lost all the work done since the upgrade a few days ago! Note that changes made on Android get saved and even synchronized to the Mac app.

UPDATE: I managed to find the content stored in the `/Users/bzamecnik/Library/Application Support/Evernote/conduit-storage/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com/UDB-User29857716+LocalStorage.sql` SQLite database. So the data seems not to be lost completely (uff...). The app syncing and reading from the local storage just is completely broken. If anyone is in the same situation, the hope is not lost!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
19 hours ago, bzamecnik said:

UPDATE: I managed to find the content stored in the `/Users/bzamecnik/Library/Application Support/Evernote/conduit-storage/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com/UDB-User29857716+LocalStorage.sql` SQLite database. So the data seems not to be lost completely (uff...). The app syncing and reading from the local storage just is completely broken. If anyone is in the same situation, the hope is not lost!

12 minutes ago, mcgski said:

@bzamecnik Were you able to pull the content from the SQLLite DB?

This is not an SQLite database - I'm not sure what it is

The note content is in enml format; basically html

agreed...frustrating.  no alerts or instruction at the time of update on how this update will/would function (all notes transferring smoothly to new platform?)...glad i chose to keep both and not overwrite the previous version.  legacy is still functioning fine.  i will try to copy and paste ALL notes to new 10.3.7?  that's seems like a lot of unessary work, but maybe the only option??  i still need to do some digging though...

I did hear back from them but the recommendation was to upgrade to the latest version (10.3.7) and as you say it does not sync.

I've dropped back to Evernote Legacy and all seems to work fine.  In fact, its made me realize I really dislike the new v10 interface and will stay with legacy as long as I can until they change even that around.

I'm also starting to explore alternatives to Evernote.  Just in case....

I now have a different more serious issue. I opened the newly updated Evernote for Mac (just updated last night), and it only showed notes up to 10 days ago (nothing since).

When I closed the program and opened Evernote Web, my notes since 10 days ago had also disappeared.

So Evernote not only did not sync my notes, but actively deleted dozens of my notes.

Does anyone know how I can retrieve those notes?