Very annoyed with latest version of Evernote

Echolane

Idea

I have several issues.  I use Evernote as an iOS app.

1. You changed the text size in all my notes to this tiny size so I can hardly read them. WHY?  Do you have a means to change the font in ALL my notes globally?

2. At startup no longer present the last note worked on, but all notes lumped together.  The least you could do if you must make a change was to start with a “Notebook” listing.

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

I'm also an Evernote iOS user and I've been VERY frustrated with the recent update. There are an innumerable amount of problems that I've been experiencing. My main issue is with the annotating of PDF. It constantly freezes and I recently lost tens of pages of annotations because of this problem. Why can't I rotate pages anymore?

I recently paid for premium subscription and I can't be any more unhappy with the service. Fix this problems asap Evernote but as of now, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Ive just acquired a new iPad.  That meant I had three devices temporarily.  So I unsynched the discarded ipad.  I’m back to the two allowed under my Basic subscription.  Then Evernote insisted I had too many devices, so  I unsynched the same discarded device again.  Then EVERNOTE locked me out, saying I had exceeded the limit of 2 unsynchs.  WHAT?  I can’t access any of my notes.  WTF!