Other product acquisition options

17Niki

Idea

So hi everyone, and evernote staff.
I've been using the evernote for some time, and generally, to be honest, the basic version is enough for me. However, the ability to share more then 2 devices would be interesting for me in this sceneario, and it made me look into your plans. Ok until here, but I actually don't need all the other bonuses that you offer on a premium subscription and it seems to be to expensive to pay the monthly cost just for adding 1 or 2 devices.

The suggestion here is that you'd provide additional subscription options, or even 1 time payments (that would also be more interesting for me rather then monthly installments, even if I stopped using it halfway through the year).

so something like:
 - one time payment for lifetime access
 - pay per feature monthly
 - pay per feature lifetime

You need to make money, and you should do this math, but in my case I'm not willing to put the early option for this simple feature. and still, if I had to do it, I'd rather pay it once and that's it.

Not sure how many people share the same ideas with me, but it would be highly interesting

Best regards

1 reply to this idea

Hello,

I totally share "17Niki's point of view. I'm in the same case.

I like Evernote very much and I agree to give money to Evernote's team for their great job. However, even the "Premium" account is too expensive for me. The gap between the free account and the Premium is huge. I have an Office 365 account that contains OneNote for free and a Google account that has "Keep" also for free. I think Evernote is better but I can't pay 60 € / year to use it instead of others. I'm really thinking about moving to another solution because of the 2 devices limitations. Maybe Joplin...

It looks like "Premium" users are paying for all "Basic" ones.

My ideal subscription would be something between the Basic and the Premium. For example a "Plus" account @ maximum 2,5 € / monthly or 25 € / year.

• Limit of devices to 4
  • Size of the note limited to 10 MB
  • Limit of monthly download 1 GB
  • Maybe some advances options removed...

Lifetime subscriptions would be very nice as well. I'm using pCloud instead of Dropbox for this reason.

I'm sure many users will accept to subscribe with this price.

Regards, 

Mister Ti