Outlook Calendar Integration (Send to Evernote) Missing

Prior to the new rollout of Evernote, I used it as part of my workflow to save meeting notes. I could right click on an Outlook calendar event (in the Windows desktop Outlook), choose Send to Evernote, and it would save a new note with the meeting details.

Now, it looks like that option is gone. Also, probably won't be back due to the Outlook Clipper being deprecated. Can anyone confirm?

• Level 5*

Hi.  No one seems to know anything concrete at the moment,  and what and how Evernote intends to bridge the gap between the full-service app that we used to have and the current abbreviated version is anyone's guess.  As far as email forwarding is concerned,  here's a response I gave someone earlier...

Options are...

• Subscribers get an Evernote email address to which you can forward emails - pro tip: send or BCC emails to yourself and (if you can in your email client) set up a Rule to forward all emails you receive that way to your account email address. That way you get a full copy of the original email - the other way you just get the body of the message.
  • If you have an email service that has a webmail option - just use the normal browser clipper to grab the mail.
  • Or you could install the  legacy version of Evernote  and stick to 6.25 as well as (or instead of) the new kid on the block.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314
  • In various situations it's also possible to copy and paste content into a note.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...