UIWebView is deprecated as of Dec 2020

When submitting my app, I was informed:

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - App updates that use UIWebView will no longer be accepted as of December 2020. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).

I have some usages in my code that I will change, however, the Evernote API also uses this API. When will this be resolved in the Evernote API?

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user-supported Forum. As users, we can offer information and suggestions from our collective experience. Although Evernote staffers do read the posts here, and there are Admins to keep everyone in line, there's no guarantee how soon your post will be seen.

Evernote tend not to comment on when or whether any given bug might be cleared or when features will be added.

If you need help on a technical issue Evernote support is available via the website (subscribers), on Twitter @EvernoteHelps (everyone) or via the Facebook community. There's also a feedback link on the latest web interface.