About an hour of writing in Evernote not saved. Very difficult to figure out how to contact the company

willR82

Idea

Hi! I am missing important content from a note! I was working on my Macbook Air (MacOS Mojave).The note info only goes up to Wednesday, May 15 2019, 1:28 PM. I worked on it until 2:30 PM. I am extremely upset, but I can find no way of actually contacting technical support???

3 replies to this idea

This has happened to me several times.  I now Ctrl-a Ctrl-c before closing if it is a note update.  New notes dont typically do this.  I cannot go back and modify the note (via chrome or firefox..lastest updated browsers), so I start a new note, paste the changes and go back to either the new beta version and reconcile or desktop version.  Now the beta version will not work even though my browsers are the latest version, so I have to make new notes.  Frustrating.  I'm on basic too, so maybe paid members dont have this issue.  Brilliant marketing right?

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, donwillis said:

I'm on basic too, so maybe paid members dont have this issue.  Brilliant marketing right?

Nope, we all use the same software, but the support structure is different.  I believe you can contact them using Twitter.  The beta version of the browser is not ready for prime time.  If you must use a browser I would stick with the legacy version.