Windows 10 and Brother Multi-Function Printer

My office recently switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a Brother multi-function printer in my office and discovered a way to customize a button in the Brother ControlCenter3 applet to scan documents directly into Evernote. However, I have been unable to crack the code as to how to do this in the new Windows 10 environment. I would really, really like to find out how to customize a button so that I can continue to drop documents directly into Windows 10. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  No clue about the printer - have you contacted Brother support to find out why the connection failed?  If you can scan to a folder on your computer,  there's a feature called "import folder" which may help.  Better though to scan to one folder,  then move its contents into the import folder when scans are complete.

How to create import folders in Evernote for Windows

• 1 year later...

did u solve the problem? My brother bought one multi-functional printer from canon. When I asked him, where he ordered it, he sent me the link to this site mrdepot.ca. These guys offer high-quality office products such as printers and toner/ink cartridges. I liked that they have free and prompt delivery. I received my new printer in a few days and I’m super happy with it. If u still are searching for a multi-functional printer, check out this site! Maybe u will find smth that suits u!