Hide windows reminders

Hello!
I think it's a feature request:

I usually share my screen with colleagues when using Slack, Skype or during live presentations and sometimes an awkward situation happens: I get notification about my home task and everyone sees it. I couldnt' find how to:

• Hide those notifications or manage them somehow.
  • Set reminders without time. It also could help with this situation.

And by the way, reminder without time is usefull thing itself, I miss it. It's like "Talk to Ann about new integration project" task and I don't know yet what time it will start, but I trully know, that it must be done that day, cause Ann leaves town the next day, for example. Or just regular "Clean bathroom" is also a task for the day, but not time. I use Evernote for GTD, so it's rather nessesary for me. What do you think?

Thanks for attention. 

20 hours ago, skafan said:

reminder without time is usefull thing itself,

I definitely support this. My reminders are based on date in Evernote so I don't even pay attention to the time anymore when I am adding a reminder. Anything super time sensitive either goes to Todoist or my calendar. 

I treat the Evernote reminders to remind me to engage with a note on a specific date basically. Thus, I would welcome this feature for sure.

As far as the reminders popping up on the bottom corner of the screen, I did not see an option within Evernote to block them. Gurus here might have a solution however.

Archived