We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
OneDrop

"CREATE A NEW NOTEBOOK" from within the Mac APP when "SELECTING THE NOTEBOOK" for a particular note

Idea

1. please make it possible to "CREATE A NEW NOTEBOOK" from within the Mac APP ??when "SELECTING THE NOTEBOOK" for a particular note ??

Delete this message sent from Bill Kaz
    Nov 28Sent

like one can on the IOS APP... i.e. on the iphone, if i touch the notebook name... i can search for a note book with the option (with a little "+" sign to create a new one <= this should be also available from the mac app and is very frusteration that it is not as when i dont see a notebook already in the list i have to goto NoteBooks =>create my new NoteBook, then return to the note and select my newly created notebook... so what often do is <="pick up my iphone" and add the new notebook from there and let it sink back to computer.. ;(.... sadd state of affairs... <=tx for you help!

screenshot.png

screenshot.png

1 reply to this idea

Moved to Mac Product Feedback forum...