(Archived) Is there any id or specific identify char for each notes?

I want to identify specific note in my Evernote in some documents, so I can find some notes as reference.

I am wonder if there ia any id for each notes. If not, how can I identify a note by its properties?

I know I can publish it as html and link this HTML link in my documets. But for some notes I don't want to publish them and want to keep them secret.

Thanks

Water Lin

I want to identify specific note in my Evernote in some documents, so I can find some notes as reference.

I am wonder if there ia any id for each notes. If not, how can I identify a note by its properties?

I know I can publish it as html and link this HTML link in my documets. But for some notes I don't want to publish them and want to keep them secret.

Thanks

Water Lin

Couldn't you enter your own ID into any note that you want to reference, e.g. add text something like "Lin_EvernoteID_0001"? You'd need to do the work to keep each reference token unique but that's just a case of maintaining a counter that you increment each time you assign a reference to a new note. When you need to access the reference then you just type the reference ID into the search box and it should take you straight to the correct note.

- Julian

Archived