(Archived) FEATURE REQUEST: Extra photo features

themacguy2k

Idea

Evernote is setup well for note taking but when it comes to photos it could use a few extra features to make it better.

These are just a few of the things I have thought about while I have used the app.

1. In the mac client when a photo is clicked it shows in the 3rd pane. The problem is that depending on the size of the window, most of the time, the photo wants to go full size and you can't see all of the photo UNLESS you resize the window. An option to lock the size of the photo at a smaller size (ex. 1/4, 1/2, 3/4) would be great or a prevent the photo from simply stretching past the size of the window. This tends to happen if you stretch the window out to the right and the size of the photo keeps going up and beyond the window size.

2.While there is a an option to view an image on a google map under the more info button, but a small map showing the location right in evernote would be AWESOME!

That is about it for now. :)

1 reply to this idea

Thanks for the feedback. If you right-click on an image, you can Open With to open it in your favorite image viewer (like Preview), but I realize that's not as convenient.

Archived