Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Windows

Send note from Evernote to Kindle (via email)

evernote

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bosun120

bosun120

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to send a note from Evernote to Kindle, via Amazon's Personal Document delivery service, where it would take a note from Evernote (maybe convert it to MOBI?) and send it as a document to my Kindle 3 (via your xx@free.kindle.com address).

I was hoping it would be similar to Instapaper's setup, where you add Instapaper's given email address (xx@instapaper.com) to the approved email's list under your Amazon account. I tried adding Evernote's unique email address (under Tools>Account Info) under the approved emails, however when trying to send a note via email (through Evernote's Share button), the document was not delivered to my Kindle under Wi-Fi.

Thanks.

#2 en2ki

en2ki

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:38 AM

i see 2 possibilities.
1. "export" as "single html" from evernote. send it to your kindle e-mail address using personal mail client (for example, gmail)
2. install "send to kindle" amazon app (amzn.com/sendtokindle). go to "print" from evernote and select "sendtokindle". but this will be PDF and will not look best
about en2ki: Evernote to Kindle

#3 lenarr

lenarr

• PipPipPipPip
  • Title: Shepherd
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 AM

I've never tried to email formatted or unformatted text directly to my Kindle address; I've only emailed PDFs as attachments.

Writing "convert" (no quotation marks) on the subject line will convert the pdf into reflowable mobi.

If you have a PDF inside a note, you'd be able to do this successfully, I think.

HTH,
Lena

Running EN on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and Android

#4 bosun120

bosun120

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

I've never tried to email formatted or unformatted text directly to my Kindle address; I've only emailed PDFs as attachments.

Writing "convert" (no quotation marks) on the subject line will convert the pdf into reflowable mobi.

If you have a PDF inside a note, you'd be able to do this successfully, I think.

HTH,
Lena

Thanks, but I don't want to send & convert a PDF to mobi format, I'd just like to send a normal Evernote note (only text) to Kindle via email. I guess that's a feature still being worked on.

#5 ChuchoGodoy007

ChuchoGodoy007

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

I am using http://wappwolf.com/. This application creates a folder in your dropbox sync which upload to gmail account every file that you save there. If you create a automatic filter in gmail to send to kindle.free, you can send automatically files to kindle. Thus, you need only export your note (s) as html file in that folder and ready!!!.

Please, excuse my English. It is not my native language.

#6 Stentor

Stentor

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

You might try this service, http://en2kindle.com. It sends notes from Evernote or Pocket to your kindle every day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, evernote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote