Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo

HOWTO: Move notes between shared notebooks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ivan308

ivan308

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

I currently use Evernote Mac and Evernote Windows and have 2 accounts one personal and one professional. Shared notebooks are heading the right direction but Please Please Please provide us with the ability to move notes to and from shared folders. My personal account is my account on my home computer which I often capture info that I need for work. Currently the only way I have found to move notes is I have to email it to my work account and then after I confirm receipt I have to go back and delete it from my personal account?

Anyway know of any other way ?

#2 jlcboxall

jlcboxall

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

Hi, I agree with this. I was hoping to use Evernote to do some rudimentary workflow management, using documents which get moved between folders shared with my assistants as they complete tasks. As it is I am now stuck with using Google Docs which is a bit rubbishy. Please Evernote - add this functionality ASAP.

#3 peterfmartin

peterfmartin

• Title: Hard to say
  • Group: Evernote Evangelist
  • 970 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

Currently the only way I have found to move notes is I have to email it to my work account and then after I confirm receipt I have to go back and delete it from my personal account?

Anyway know of any other way ?

You can copy any note from a notebook you have access to (a notebook you own or one shared with you) to a notebook you own or to a "Modifiable Linked Notebook" shared with you.
Using Mac version 3.2.0 beta 1 on OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), web occasionally, and Chrome clipper (and Windows once upon a time).

Information and help: Getting Started | Knowledge Base (note: often wrong or outdated) | Evernote Support for customer support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote