[Feature Request] Business Card Scanner Functions

Serwer

Idea

Hi,

I have a couple of requests for Business Card Scanning function which I think would be useful for everybody using the function:

1. After scanning a business card, OCR does a great job and the card window comes up. Before saving the card I would like to take my notes, add tags, chose notebooks so that I can organize the cards, add reminders much faster. Currently you have to

a. click "Save"  b. Click "Done" on pop-up menu c. Find the note, click on the note.  d. Click "edit"  and then add a tag, ar add note on the card screen. 

I mean why? I should be able to do it on the same screen right after scanning the card and go on with scanning the next card. Makes life much easier.

2. Again after scanning the card,  ADD "EDIT CARD" function to the POP-UP menu after scanning business card. Even if you embed the function requested on item one, this is still useful in case if I forgot to add some note, reminder or anything I need.

3.  Another great feature request: Automated " Nice to meeting you " e-mails after scanning a contact.

I go out and network a lot and most of the time I have to go back through all my scanned card and sent this template e-mail:

Dear %namefromthecard%,

It was great to meeting you at %preseteventname% event. Hope to keep in touch and meet again in the near future.

Best Regards,

%contactinfo%

This would save aaa lot of time!

Thanks in advance..

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived