Paid for Premium but still showing as basic

I  paid the yearly subscription for the premium package yesterday and my account is still showing up as being basic.
I have logged out (on both my Mac and android device), restarted device, logged back in and still showing up as basic.
you can find attached my receipt of payment.

I have sent an email to support with my confirmation of receipt from iTunes. My receipt number is Ticket# 1397082 and I have not heard back from anyone as yet.

Would really appreciate help with this asap.

• Level 5*

Hi.  There was no attachment to this post so I assume you are referring to the support ticket you mention.  Responses can take a day or two.  Please be patient and keep rechecking the account status.  iTunes and Evernote are separate organisations,  and their accounting systems don't have a real-time link.

I just submitted a ticket with my iTunes receipt #1411436. Please put Evernote on my account today because I have class tonight and I need it to take notes!! :) The payment went through to iTunes and it says on my email that I have a membership for a yea. I attached a screenshot of the receipt. Please help!

• Level 5*
On 27/01/2016 at 4:33 PM, Cory Burmeister said:

I just submitted a ticket with my iTunes receipt #1411436. Please put Evernote on my account today because I have class tonight and I need it to take notes!! :) The payment went through to iTunes and it says on my email that I have a membership for a yea. I attached a screenshot of the receipt. Please help!

Hope you got your membership sorted - iTunes is a third-party reseller,  so a payment to them doesn't necessarily ping Evernote immediately;  even when it does your account then has to sync with the device you're on to upgrade the service.  It's better to use the in-app upgrade/ renewal process than pay elsewhere.  If you ever have problems,  raise a support ticket and then post your issue here,  with the support ticket number.  Then we can flag the ticket for a supervisor to check into.  (Though Evernote are usually pretty good with customer service issues of this sort anyway).

In case you hadn't already gathered,  it's a really bad idea to be organising your software only a day or so before you need it.  With any new app you are going to glitch up somehow.  Always use something for at least a week before you trust it with anything important,  and always have a backup strategy,  just in case.  In this situation,  if you didn't get by with your basic (free) evernote account,  you could always take notes on paper and then scan/ photograph them into Evernote later.

If you still need help please let us know - we're (mostly) friendly around here... ;)

I purchased a yearly subscription for Evernote Premium on January 31, 2016 through the Evernote app on my Mac. It brought me to the app store where the payment was processed. I received confirmation of my subscription and another email with my receipt but my account still says basic. I've logged in, logged out, restarted my computer, downloaded the app on my iPhone tried to sign in there, signed in through the web and still it says Basic. I sent in a request and no one has emailed me back with an answer so I sent another request to support with the ticket #1422721. If you could respond as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated as this is kind of annoying to be paying for something I can't use...

Hello everyone, Seems like a related issue I am having. Before my Premium expired I decided to re-add my iTunes for payment of the subscription using "Manage Subscriptions" and agreeing to the new price as mentioned in Evernote's article. For about a year or two now I have been using redemption cards for renewing my home subscription because I purchased things such as the Livescribe Pen as well as a few of the Evernote notebooks from Staples. Now I tried to click the new price in iTunes and it took payment and says expires in February 2017; however, my Evernote account does not show the same date. It shows March 2016. I know I might loose a month but if I could get somebody to go in and extend it to at least February 2017 that would be great. Ticket 1431007

Chris Zenzel

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry to take a while to respond to this - the forum is managed by users,  not the company so reaction times can vary a lot.  I flagged your post for an Evernote employee to look at,  so if you didn't already get upgraded (sometimes that takes a while too) you should at least get some help soon.  :)

Archived