Move the Expand button

tsvenson

Idea

Current the Expand button, to give focus to the current node by expanding it and removing the notes list and more, is in the top-right corner.

I would like to suggest it is moved to the top middle with the reminder, shortcut, info and delete buttons are. As far as I understand those four are only affecting the current visible note and since the Expand-button in reality are too it would make more sense to place it there.

1 reply to this idea

Hmmm - this suggestion was made over a year ago ... Evernote - can we review this request please? My concern is that when using a half-window to display the online evernote within the chrome book (alt - square bracket), the right margin is lost, so there is no way to do the expand. If the link was near the margin between the note index & the note content, then one could easily bounce in & out of the expanded view.

Can I add one more enhancement? Please consider making the note index traversable with the keyboard arrow keys - right now I am forced to scroll using the mouse pad ;(

Thanks for reviewing.

Archived