no invitation received

I have a free account in  Evernote  and  friend who has a Premium account has created a Notebook and  invited me to share it. 

In the beginning it was working fine but all of a sudden I started to have problems and lost the access to the notebook. My friend tried to rename it and sent me a new invitation but I never got it, all I get are chat invitations which are not enough to allow  me   access the notebook.  

Finally I´ve created a new account with another email address and still, I keep getting chat invitations.

Could someone help me  ?

My friend is a Mac user and I am not, could it be the problem?

• Level 5*

Hi - I suspect you may be overthinking this.  The Mac/ Windows thing doesn't matter,  and your account changing won't make a difference.  What your friend needs to do is to go through the same process she initialy used to share the notebook,  and UNshare it with you at any email address.  Then for safety's sake, log out of Evernote and close it down.  Reopen Evernote,  and share the account with your normal email address (not the Evernote account address).  Things should flow from there.

Full share/ unshare instructions here.. https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/24973036

Archived