Formatting of the text

Hi,

After an update there is one problem on my Samsung Note 8.0. When I'm in landscape and I select a word or phrase and would like to format text (make it bold or undescored etc.) the format menu is not accessible - its overlapped by selection menu.

Is it possible to fix this issue?
Leszek/

Hi,

On the lower right corner of your screen, do you see the letter A in a circle with 3 parallel lines to the upper right of the A? That's the icon I now must tap to expand the editing menu bar. (Version 5.9.2)

Hi,

After an update there is one problem on my Samsung Note 8.0. When I'm in landscape and I select a word or phrase and would like to format text (make it bold or undescored etc.) the format menu is not accessible - its overlapped by selection menu.

Is it possible to fix this issue?

Leszek/

I just double-checked on my phone and you are absolutely right! This really SUCKS!!!

I'm not currently using my android tablet (it needs some repairs I've been avoiding...my bad), just my phone, so it's not - *yet* - a huge deal for me personally. I can well imagine what a nightmare this is for current tablet users since landscape is the natural positioning for them and flipping constantly to rotate the screen would get old very fast. PLUS you lose screen real-estate on tablets when rotating them to bring up a Potrait view.

EN, I hope you're listening. This is a bug that *needs* fixing!

If I have a portrait orientation - I have this icon and I can format text BUT in landscape this icon disappears... :(

It's difficult to rotate screen all the time... ;)

By the way, I did post about this issue, and link to our conversation in this thread, in the main forum thread about the newest Android release. Still hoping this is a bug that can and will, soon be fixed.

If I have a portrait orientation - I have this icon and I can format text BUT in landscape this icon disappears... :(

It's difficult to rotate screen all the time... ;)

Archived