Sharing

Bryce

Idea

Hi,

Problem: I am unable to share with a friend and allow them to edit. I am not a Premuim but neither is he and he is able to share notebooks to me with permission to edit. 

I used to belong to a premium group (work at a school) before Evernote changed their pricing model and dropped the groups. Our school was really moving towards Evernote until this happened and it's caused all sorts of problems. Our business manager has made it hard because of costing. Anyway, i am not sure if the fact that we had Premium Group account means anything to the situation we are experiencing where by my friend can share allow editing rights and i can not. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Bryce

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi,

Problem: I am unable to share with a friend and allow them to edit. I am not a Premuim but neither is he and he is able to share notebooks to me with permission to edit. 

I used to belong to a premium group (work at a school) before Evernote changed their pricing model and dropped the groups. Our school was really moving towards Evernote until this happened and it's caused all sorts of problems. Our business manager has made it hard because of costing. Anyway, i am not sure if the fact that we had Premium Group account means anything to the situation we are experiencing where by my friend can share allow editing rights and i can not. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Bryce

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Free members can share one (and only one) notebook with permissions. 

http://www.christopher-mayo.com/?p=169

Are you sharing one this way already?

I'm having the same issue, however, my wife and I have not been premium members. We cannot share notebooks at all, it just states that it's pending on my end and she never gets the notebook. I'm not sharing any other notebooks with anyone else and neither is she. What's wrong? BTW we're both using the android app.

Archived