HerbyDE

ios [Request] change list button to checkmark button

Idea

The fifth button at the start page generates bullet lists. I think, more often you want to make a todo list/checkmark list on the way (grocery lists and so on). Maybe it would be a good idea to change this shortcut button? Best would be you could change in the option any of the fifth buttons. Options could be: the actual five plus document camera, checklists, "use last album picture" in the note, favorite note and so on.

3 replies to this idea

The fifth button at the start page generates bullet lists. I think, more often you want to make a todo list/checkmark list on the way (grocery lists and so on).

I'm sure there are some people who would disagree with that statement. There's no way for most of us users to know what most of the other 60+ million users generally want to do.

I'm in the almost never make checklist in Evernote camp. However, Evernote employees read all the posts, so, consider your suggestion made. 

Best of luck. 

The fifth button at the start page generates bullet lists. I think, more often you want to make a todo list/checkmark list on the way (grocery lists and so on). Maybe it would be a good idea to change this shortcut button?

Wow! Found the implementation of this request in the new iOS update - great! Thank you!