Note with attached photo crashes Evernote

I was happily attaching notes to photos on iOS 6.x. Updated to iOS 7.0.6 due to SSL bug, then downloaded latest version of Evernote. Now, every time I open a note with an attached photo, the app hangs for a few seconds, then crashes (the photo is never displayed.) Aack! This is my main use case! I'm going to have to find another app that can manage notes with photos reliably - can't afford this kind of fail. Is anyone else having this problem - and any known remedy?

I was happily attaching notes to photos on iOS 6.x. Updated to iOS 7.0.6 due to SSL bug, then downloaded latest version of Evernote. Now, every time I open a note with an attached photo, the app hangs for a few seconds, then crashes (the photo is never displayed.) Aack! This is my main use case! I'm going to have to find another app that can manage notes with photos reliably - can't afford this kind of fail. Is anyone else having this problem - and any known remedy?

The first step of debugging a mobile app is to uninstall, boot device, reinstall. Did you do that?

NOTE: You may/will lose any unsync'd notes, so sync before uninstalling the app.

Archived