Appending text to existing note via email

I really need to use the function where some text is appended to an existing note. By emailing is via evernote upload mail

I'm writing a biography an want to add things as they occur to meUsing the syntax

Subject line note name"+"

All I end up doing is creating a new note. I thought that I had resolved it when I removed the space between the note name and the command to add"+" it worked once correctly I think but no more

S I see other people have the same problem but didn't see any solution

Can some learned person pls helpme. Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi - can you give us an example of the type of email subject line you're using?  There are several other threads around here that describe various ways to make this work - search "append via email" for some suggestions...

Hi - can you give us an example of the type of email subject line you're using?  There are several other threads around here that describe various ways to make this work - search "append via email" for some suggestions...

i have checked around  but no soluion

example note is called davidbio

iuse davidbio"+" in the subject

I really need to use the function where some text is appended to an existing note. By emailing is via evernote upload mail

I'm writing a biography an want to add things as they occur to meUsing the syntax

Subject line note name"+"

All I end up doing is creating a new note. I thought that I had resolved it when I removed the space between the note name and the command to add"+" it worked once correctly I think but no more

S I see other people have the same problem but didn't see any solution

Can some learned person pls helpme. Thanks

SOLVED

THE ANSWER IS TO PUT THE NAME OF THE NOTE IN THE SUBJECT LINE FOLLWED BY A SPACE AND A PLUS SIGN NO QUOTES!! Eg

David bio +

Archived