(Archived) Is there a way of importing old .enb notebooks into evernote5.1

Skepe

I had a larger time gap using evernote. :rolleyes:

So I found some older notebooks from 2008 and 2011 with extension .enb.

Is there a simple way of importing them into my new evernote 5.1, or are they kind of lost?

best regards

skepe

I had a larger time gap using evernote. :rolleyes:

So I found some older notebooks from 2008 and 2011 with extension .enb.

Is there a simple way of importing them into my new evernote 5.1, or are they kind of lost?

best regards

skepe

Obviously, the old Windows client has not been supported for many years. I do know the V3 upgrade had to be used in order to upgrade from V2 to V4, since there were major changes in the database. Now we're on V5. I don't remember what version Enb files are but I'm thinking V2? You will need to submit a support ticket (see my sig) to see if Evernote can help you. Good luck.

Just looked on my hard drive & it looks like enb files might be V3.  If that's the case & you have no unsync'd notes (including local/non-sync'd notebooks), you should be able to install V5 & sync all your notes down.  (But I'd be sure to backup your enb files to another drive first, just in case something weird happens.)  If you have local notebooks, you should submit a support ticket to see what the proper procedure would be to jump from V3 to V5.

Archived