(Archived) Issues / Problems with downloading Evernote

harrislevy

I am continually having issues updating to the most current version of Evernote, either by downloading the update directly from the web; or by using the the update feature in the windows Evernote 'application'.

My laptop is running Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1 with most current updates, on 64. bit operation system. The processor is an Intel core i7 chip with 4GHz, and 16.GB of RAM.

Current version of Evernote is 4.5.1 Public 194665

Problem 1: When I download the Evernote update from the web, (https://evernote.com/download/), either form a Chrome or Safai browser the download will terminate with a 'Failed - Network Error" or will not complete downloading and get stuck at 53.8MB of a 56.5MB package.

Problem 2: When I select update Evernote from inside the current windows app, the download will get stuck at about 95% to 99% of the download.

Does any one else have this issue?

Does any one have a solution?

Does any one know how to send an email to Evernote in order to address this issue?

Would greatly appreciate any assistance.

My only work around has been to use the web based Evernote, but I am using it more and would like to use desktop version. 

• Level 5*

I am continually having issues updating to the most current version of Evernote, either by downloading the update directly from the web; or by using the the update feature in the windows Evernote 'application'.

My laptop is running Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1 with most current updates, on 64. bit operation system. The processor is an Intel core i7 chip with 4GHz, and 16.GB of RAM.

Current version of Evernote is 4.5.1 Public 194665

Problem 1: When I download the Evernote update from the web, (https://evernote.com/download/), either form a Chrome or Safai browser the download will terminate with a 'Failed - Network Error" or will not complete downloading and get stuck at 53.8MB of a 56.5MB package.

Problem 2: When I select update Evernote from inside the current windows app, the download will get stuck at about 95% to 99% of the download.

Does any one else have this issue?

Does any one have a solution?

Does any one know how to send an email to Evernote in order to address this issue?

Would greatly appreciate any assistance.

My only work around has been to use the web based Evernote, but I am using it more and would like to use desktop version.

Hi. I don't know what the problem could be. I have generated a support ticket for you (you should have received an email by now). If something comes up in the future, you can always contact Evernote through support (see the link in my signature).

Archived