(Archived) Evernote suddenly re-imports old notes

divineresourcing

I have used, loved and depend upon the Import Folders features available on Windows machines.  HOWEVER... For past several Public builds of Evernote on both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview, in the 4s and now the 5s, Evernote has exhibited the strange behavior of suddenly, for no apparent reason, re-importing files already in Evernote, some in Evernote for YEARS.  I use the LiveScribe pen so my monthly Premium allotment is 1 gig.  This re-import issue has grown to epidemic proportions.  This moth I was forced to purchase 4 additional gigs of space due almost entirely to this re-import issue. 

Again, I use, love and depend on the Import Folders feature.  I have Windows 7 PCs and MacBook Pros that do no re-import.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*

When you say "Evernote suddenly re-imports old notes" do these appear as duplicate notes in the same notebook with a different created date?  Are they complete clones of the original? And where do you imagine Evernote re-imports them from?  Were they imports originally from another folder?  And have you raised a Support ticket for this?  This is behaviour I've not previously heard of,  so more information please.

Archived