(Archived) Audio not available with notes

anc11388

Hi. I have just started using Evernote so it's quite possible that I just don't understand any capabilities or limitations of the product. Here's my problem:

When I did the demo in the Basics handbook (writing the numbers '1' and '2' while saying name and birth city using the Startup Notebook) I was able to sync and replay the notes just fine. I purchased a pack of LiveScribe notebooks and started taking notes with audio. Now the notes show up in Evernote after syncing, however, there is no audio (writing is black when it should be green to indicate there is audio available). I can play audio back when I tap on the physical notes so I know that they were recorded - just not syncing properly. Am I doing something wrong? Could it be that I need to purchase a premium account?

Any help would be much appreciated. I have been scouring the web for days for assistance with my problem!

Thanks!

Hi. I have just started using Evernote so it's quite possible that I just don't understand any capabilities or limitations of the product. Here's my problem:

When I did the demo in the Basics handbook (writing the numbers '1' and '2' while saying name and birth city using the Startup Notebook) I was able to sync and replay the notes just fine. I purchased a pack of LiveScribe notebooks and started taking notes with audio. Now the notes show up in Evernote after syncing, however, there is no audio (writing is black when it should be green to indicate there is audio available). I can play audio back when I tap on the physical notes so I know that they were recorded - just not syncing properly. Am I doing something wrong? Could it be that I need to purchase a premium account?

Any help would be much appreciated. I have been scouring the web for days for assistance with my problem!

Thanks!

If you're talking about the plain ol' Livescribe (rather than the Livescribe Sky Pen), AFAIK, Evernote does not have the touch & play capability that Livescribe has. IIRC, when you export to EN, you can select the written part/audio or both. Be sure you selected the correct one.

Yes, you can ex/import the printed copy & the audio, but again, you can't tap/play. In order to use the tap/play, you need to use the Livescribe software.

Please search the board on Livescribe as this has been discussed before.

Archived